Monkeybread Software today is proud to announce Combine PDFs 5.3, an update to their popular PDF merge and split tool for Mac OS X. With a focus on ease-of-use, Combine PDFs is a lightweight utility which allows anyone to merge PDF files and images into a single PDF file. The user need only drag & drop files onto the program icon. The main window appears, allowing the user to set the order in which the files are joined.
Changes in Version 5.3:
- Added swedish translation.
- Can use app store license in shareware version.
- Added retina support and now a Cocoa application.
- Added preference option to enable copying of annotations.
- Requires MacOS 10.9 or newer.
- Upgraded to 64-bit.
- Fixed preview window setting, so it's saved and honored on next app start.
Requires MacOS 10.9 or newer for 64-bit. Older 32-bit version stays available and still works very well.
This application is made with Xojo 2018r1.